So I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Blogging Award by the lovely Heather, which is super exciting! Check out her fabulous blog here and give her a follow!
What is the award?
The Liebster award date’s all the way back to 2011, and simply is a way to connect with and support the blogging community. You are nominated by a blogger, and in turn you nominate the blogs you enjoy ( preferably that have less than 200 followers).
- Mention and thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post
- Answer the questions asked to you by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate between 5-11 other new bloggers for the award
- Set 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
What would you order at a restaurant? – It would depend on the restaurant but generally I’m a sucker for either pasta or pizza!
What’s your favourite film?- I always struggle to answer this question! It would have to be one of the Harry Potter films, or Legally Blonde , that movie just speaks to me haha!
Whats one thing you’ve always wanted to do but never had the courage to do? – Probably start my own youtube channel, but who know’s one day maybe I will!
How did you come up with your blog name? – Well to be honest I started this blog as a way of writing down all the thoughts I had in my head. Also my surname is Acourt, I just lucked out that Acourt and thought rhymed, and I thought it was catchy! Thus Acourt’s Thoughts was born.
Give a random fact about yourself – I can wiggle my ears hahah
I’ve really enjoyed reading all these girlies blogs! I recommend anyone reading this to check them out! Most of the blogs I love have been nominated already, but I’m super sorry if I missed anyone!
- If you could swap lives with anyone, who would it be?
- What is your ultimate must have beauty product?
- What made you start up your blog?
- If you could have any super power what would it be?
- If you won the lottery right now, what would be the first thing you bought?
- Where would you most like to travel to and why?
- What’s your favourite song right now?
- Let’s play Snog, Marry Avoid. Your choices are Zac Efron, Jamie Dornan and Liam Hemsworth. Who’d you put where?
- What’s the best all round piece of advice you have?
- What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
- What are you going to do once you’ve finished this blog post?
So that’s it from me on this post, thanks again to the lovely Heather for nominating me, and I look forward to reading my nominee’s posts. Especially for the answer’s to question 8, because even I can’t answer that, too difficult!